- Facestocks (polyester and vinyl) and adhesives offer heat tolerance, clarity, and UV resistance
- Features a range of our specially formulated adhesives for just the right balance of adhesion and removability
- Polycoated and film liners are suitable for efficient processing
- Overlaminate delivers moisture and tear resistance
With a streamlined selection of go to 3M™ Sheet and Screen Label Materials, you have easy choices for roll, can or sheet production. A variety of facestocks, adhesives, overlaminates, and liners, mean you can readily offer customers a wide variety of appearance and performance characteristics.
When labels come in contact with harsh chemicals, high temperatures, or otherwise rough conditions, we offer a variety of 3M™ Sheet and Screen Label Materials to meet the demands of the job. The overlaminate delivers excellent dimensional stability and optimal clarity while improving moisture, tear, cracking and abrasion resistance.
- Extended life outdoor label applications
- Nameplates and product ID labels
- Rating plates
- Property identification and asset labeling
- Caution, warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods, equipment/machinery including lawn and garden
This product includes a 90# liner for lay flat performance. Some constructions are the same facestock and adhesive as other products. Our sheet and screen label materials come in two facestocks – polyester and vinyl. The polyester delivers high heat tolerance, optimal clarity and high tensile strength while the vinyl offers good UV resistance and excellent conformability.
About 3M Adhesives for Sheet and Screen Label Materials
3M™ Sheet and Screen Label Materials feature a range of our specially-formulated adhesives for just the right balance of adhesion and removability. Adhesives include:
- 3M™ Adhesive 350 is a modified acrylic adhesive ideal for applications requiring high shear strength even on low surface energy materials, powder coatings or slightly oily metals.
- 3M™ High Performance Permanent Tackified Acrylic Adhesive P1400 is formulated for use in demanding environments. This adhesive offers good UV resistance and excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including polyolefins.
- 3M™ High Stability Acrylic Adhesive 500 applies to our vinyl label stocks, and removes cleanly from most surfaces up to one year after application. It’s ideal for outdoor die-cut masks.
- 3M™ R3500 Removable Adhesive is multi-repositionable for use on smooth surfaces such as glass, metal, and plastic (including polystyrene). It provides good initial tack and long-term adhesion and removes without residue.
- 3M™ Adhesive 400 is a medium-firm pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive system which delivers a consistently strong bond across a range of temperatures, up to 250°F/121°C.
- 3M™ Adhesive 200MP provides outstanding adhesion to metal and high surface energy plastics. This adhesive provides some initial repositionability for placement accuracy when bonding to plastics. It also performs well after exposure to humidity and hot/cold cycles.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science
3M is the premier durable label solution provider globally in the Industry today. 3M materials and services will enable you and your customers to present the best images, products, and quality as we solve marketplace solutions from design to production. We do this by partnering with industry leaders to deliver the best possible technology for innovative solutions regardless of your print method, substrates, and ink systems.