- Offers aggressive, quick sticking adhesive for fast and sure holding
- Adheres to a wide variety of difficult-to-stick-to surfaces such as concrete, wood, and plastic sheeting
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 0°F (-18°C) and as warm as 176°F (80°C)
- Service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 240°F (116°C)
- Carrier conforms and seals over and around irregular surfaces
- Double sided tape for multiple uses
- Easy releasing polyethylene liner is both strong and tear resistant
3M™ Sealing and Holding Tape 8069 is a double sided tape with a tough, conformable carrier and aggressive acrylic adhesive for sealing and holding to difficult-to-stick-to surfaces under a variety of conditions.
Can be Applied in Service Temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) To 240°F (116°C)
- Holding films, fabrics, tarps to a wide variety of surfaces where instant adhesion is desired
- Sealing, repairing, splicing of poly, tarps or difficult-to-stick-to fabrics or cloths
Our 3M™ Sealing and Holding Tape 8069
(PDF, 200.5 Kb) is UV-resistant (up to 12 months) and features an easy releasing polyethylene liner which is both strong and tear resistant. This tape permits an extended application temperature range between 0°F to 176°F (-18°C to 80°C) and a service temperature range from -40°F to 240°F (-40°C to 116°C).
Click here for more information on 3M Masking and Surface Protection Products.
(PDF, 4.65 Mb)