- High-Resolution Detection ̶ See more with high-pixel resolution (384 x 288)
- Hot-Spot Tracker ̶ Immediately identify the hottest part of the scene and display its relative temperature. Ideal for overhaul, search and rescue, and risk assessment.
- Cold-Spot Tracker ̶ Immediately identify the coldest part of the scene and display its relative temperature. Ideal for hazmat environments.
- Pixel-to-Pixel Mapping ̶ Get an accurate representation of the scene with the pixel-to-pixel mapping feature that ensures every pixel is represented on the viewing screen.
- Tactical Color ̶ As the temperature increases, colors grow in intensity from gray, yellow, orange, to red. Transparent color capability enables firefighters to see structure through the colorization.
- Lightweight Design ̶ At only 2.5 pounds, the X-Series of thermal imagers are some of the lightest on the market today. The pistol-grip handle is easy to hold with gloved hands.
- Full-size 3.5" LCD
- Intelligent focus
- Direct spot temperature readout
- Laser pointer
The three-button 3M™ Scott™ X380 Thermal Imager offers high-resolution image quality and user-friendly controls. to provide durability and reliability on the fireground. Three buttons on the front panel control hot- and cold-spot tracker, on/off and 2x/4x digital zoom.
The three-button 3M™ Scott™ X380 Thermal Imager allows you to see more with high-pixel resolution (384 x 288) and this image quality helps firefighters interpret a fire scene to make informed tactical decisions. User-friendly controls and technology-advanced capabilities provide durability and reliability on the fireground.