- Small, lightweight, and compact
- Available in 4.5 or 5.5 cylinder pressures
- Available in two bag sizes: small and medium
- Compatible with 15-min and 30-min cylinders
- Compatible with Air-Pak SCBA equipped with Universal EBSS
- Hi-Viz orange with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- Tactile feel pull handles for easy identification
- External pressure gauge with photoluminescent display
- Distinct, audible low-pressure whistle alarm
- Low-pressure hose and EBSS manifold with auxiliary ports
- Color-coded storage pouches for easy identification
- Carabiners w/captive bar: never lose the carabiner
- Easy-to-remove, adjustable length shoulder strap
- The facepiece, a modified AV-3000 with SureSeal, has a simple-to-use donning handle, making it quick and easy to strap onto a downed firefighter or victim.
The 3M™ Scott™ RIT-Pak Fast Attack Emergency Air Supply System offers a small, lightweight, and compact solution for rapid entry and air replenishment to a firefighter in distress.
Developed with input from firefighters and instructors across the country, the RIT-Pak Fast Attack provides an intuitive design enabling RIT teams to focus on locating and assessing the downed firefighter. The system is comprised of a pressure reducer, high-pressure charging wand, low-pressure air supply hose, mask-mounted breathing regulator, facepiece, and a lightweight carrying bag.