- Breathable: Breathable open mesh design allows air & moisture to pass through.
- Low-waste: 3M proprietary technology has eliminated interstitial weeding waste reducing the amount of material resources need to create comfort trim.
- Comfort: Comfort enhanced by lighter, more breathable & more flexible trim.
- Off-Angle Brightness: 32-angle table brightness compliance to keep wearers visible from many angles
- Wash Durability: Engineered to maintain brightness and resist cracking during industrial wash.
- Patent Pending: Proprietary, patent-pending construction. Innovation you can see and feel from 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material.
- Lightweight: Weighing on average almost 20% less than solid trim, Diamond Mesh trim enhances performance in a lighter weight package.
- Moisture Management: Diamond Mesh design allows moisture to escape more freely than solid trim.
- Brightness: Compliant brightness enhances conspicuity when illuminated to keep wearers visible in low light conditions.
- Stitch/Snag Free: Transfer film bonds seamlessly with fabrics without the need for stitching to creating a smooth, snag-resistant design.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 5430 Diamond Mesh Industrial Wash Trim – A new addition to the Scotchlite Reflective Material Comfort Trim family, designed to help keep workers more comfortable.
The NEW 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material 5430 Diamond Mesh Industrial Wash Trim is a 2-inch wide continuous laminated transfer film utilizing a 3M™ patent-pending Cut & Spread technology that allows us to manufacture it with lower waste in a unique design. The Diamond Mesh design enhances mobility and breathability when compared to a solid reflective trim and is designed for use on safety garments requiring industrial washability and breathability such as knit T-shirts, sweatshirts and outerwear. Diamond Mesh Transfer Films come with a liner and can be laminated directly to compatible substrates.