- Durable, protected-lens, retroreflective sheeting designed for use in photoelectric applications
- Water and scratch resistant
- Most often used to identify and sort packages in automatic warehouse or conveyor operations.
- Backing provides exceptional contrast for increased accuracy, reliability and depth-of-field in photoelectric and sorting classification systems
- Backing provides exposed-lens reflective luminance of 200X
- Natural rubber adhesive bonds instantly to a wide selection of substrates
- Performs at consistently high temperatures, including continued exposure at up to 200°F/93°C
Our 3M™ Scotchlite™ Photoelectric Grade Smooth Surface Sheeting 7590 is a sealed, water tolerant, printable reflective lens in tape roll form with an acrylic adhesive and liner. The sheeting reflects light to allow identification and sorting of packages.
3M™ Scotchlite™ Photoelectric Grade Smooth Surface Sheeting 7590 is designed for use as expendable code marks in automatic warehouse or conveyor operations
Scan and Classify with Luminescent Tape
- Photoelectric sorting labeling
- Expendable code marking
- Applications requiring luminescent marking
3M™ Scotchlite™ Photoelectric Grade Smooth Surface Sheeting 7590 is designed for strong uniform response of photoelectric devices up to 45° entrance angle. Among the industries it can be utilized are transportation, aerospace, automotive, commercial vehicle, RV, bus, truck, ship yards, military, metal working, furniture, electronics, solar, trailer manufacturing and woodworking. This tape affords exceptional contrast with its background for increased accuracy, reliability and depth-of-field in photoelectric sorting and classification systems.
High Temperature Resistance
This tape is designed to perform at high temperatures. It can withstand continuous exposure to temperatures as high as 200°F/93°C, and short term exposure up to 400°F/204°C. It provides a typical luminance factor of 200X at -4° reading. Application may be made at temperatures as low as 10°F (-12°C) to a clean and dry surface. The sheeting will remain serviceable for many years when properly applied to a suitable substrate and used in typical indoor or outdoor environments.