- 150 seconds set time
- Creates high-strength bonds that are plasticizer resistant
- Bonds to a variety of materials, including wood, plastics, glass and metal
- 100% solids formula with no VOCs
- 4 minute open time for joining parts together
- Can be sprayed or roll coated onto surfaces
- One component adhesive for easy application with no mixing or guesswork
- Designed for use with the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Applicator and unique disposable nozzles
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive EZ250150 features a generous 150 seconds set time for complex assemblies and large parts and is effective across a wide range of service temperatures. It is ideal for bonding wood, plastics, glass and metal. This all-in-one adhesive and dispenser solution features fast, easy clean-up and handy accessories to meet all your dispensing needs.
Bonds to wood, plastics, glass and metal
Understanding 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) Adhesives
- Wood or plastic bonding for furniture and cabinetry
- Edge banding and profile wrapping
- Panel and headliner bonding in automotive interiors
- Plastic bonding in appliances and electronics
- Insulated and composites panel attachment
- Decorative glass and ceramic parts attachment
- Molding and trim for countertops, tables, shelving and desks
- Attachment of veneers, fabrics and canvas
3M™ Scotch-Weld ™ PUR Adhesives are one-component, moisture-curing urethane adhesives that are applied warm to create dramatically strong bonds to a variety of substrates such as wood
(PDF, 17.52 Kb), fiber reinforced plastic (FRP)
(PDF, 22.78 Kb) and many other plastics to themselves, to metal and to glass. Fast-acting strength begins to build as the adhesives cool for rapid, convenient application with minimal downtime from clamping or fixturing. These adhesives can be extruded from hand held or bench mounted
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesive Applicators.
PURs offer attractive options: from woodworkers searching for thin bond lines and replacing unsightly mechanical fasteners, to plastic, glass and metal materials assembly in automotive, electronics, general assembly and many other industries.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Click here for more information on 3M Structural Adhesives.
(PDF, 15.87 Mb)