- Dispenses two-component 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives
- Pneumatically powered systems are ideal for large volume dispensing and higher throughput
- Ensures correct mix ratio during dispensing, no need to weigh components
- Minimizes waste and mess associated with hand mixing
- Pistol grip provides comfortable handling and precise control
- Reduces hand fatigue and repetitive motion injuries
- Applicator provides a continuous and consistent sized bead of adhesive
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX™ Pneumatic Applicators are used to dispense two-component 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives packaged in Duo-Pak (DP) cartridges. There are a variety of pneumatic applicators available to match the needs of your manufacturing process.
Pistol grip provides precise control
Dispenses Two-Component 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives
Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX™ (Exact Proportioning and mixing) pneumatic applicators make dispensing our two-component 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Structural Adhesives clean, easy and with minimal waste. Air pressure drives the dual pistons directly into the Duo-Pak (DP) cartridge, applying equal pressure and feeding the two components of the adhesive directly into the mixing nozzle
(PDF, 388 Kb) (sold separately). Our ergonomically designed pistol grip provides comfortable handling and precise control.
Mixes as it Dispenses, Minimizing Material Waste
- Panel to frame/stiffener to panel
- Small joint assembly
- Mounting and trim attachment
- Sealing, potting and encapsulating
- Large surface lamination
- Applications where precision mixing is required
Our 3M™ Scotch-Weld
™ Pneumatic Applicators ensure accurate measurement, thorough mixing and precise placement of material. Other advantages include improved mixing ratio accuracy with no hand mixing required and efficient use of adhesive.
Choose original 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX™ Mixing Nozzles
(PDF, 1.9 Mb) to ensure the accurate performance of our 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ EPX Applicators for the ideal system for assembly, maintenance and in-field service.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Click here for more information on 3M Structural Adhesives
(PDF, 16 Mb).