- Excellent compatibility with most composite materials
- Cure temperature: 120°C (250°F) - 177°C (350°F).
- Provides a smooth surface minimizing pre-paint preparation
- Paint stripper resistance maintains superior surface quality
- Smooth, glossy finish, and translucent for easy examination of underlying composite materials
- Excellent handling traits and repositioning ability
- Available with or without lightning protection conductor
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Composite Surfacing and Lightning Protection Film AF 536 is a thermosetting, modified epoxy Composite Surfacing Film, designed for general purpose surfacing of composite structures.