- Pre-Filter cartridge contains Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.C.T.”) media which includes chlorine/chloramines reduction to address corrosion and help protect the RO membrane
- Includes “smart” diagnostic indicator which alerts the operator when the system requires maintenance
- Designed to be field expandable as it can easily double RO production by adding RO and Pre-Filter Expansion heads (sold separately)
- Precision blending allows store owner to dial in the desired level of dissolved minerals for Recipe Quality Water™
- Integrated booster pump provides long pump life, helps reduce maintenance costs and runs quietly
- High RO efficiency capacity of up to 80% recovery (with blending) which allows for high water savings
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs
- System includes pre-filter (Model HF90-CL-RO) and RO Membrane (Model HFRO 500)
The 3M™ ScaleGard™ HP Reverse Osmosis System produces 930-1,040 gpd* gallons of Recipe Quality Water™ per day for a great tasting cup of coffee, espresso, cold beverage or for scale reduction in hot water or steam equipment. Equipped with a precision blending valve, this wall-mountable system allows a store owner to dial in the desired level of dissolved-minerals.
As the main ingredient in many recipes and beverages, water affects the quality, consistency and appearance of any product
Our 3M™ ScaleGard™ HP Reverse Osmosis System also incorporates a "smart" diagnostic monitoring system that alerts the operator when the 3M ScaleGard HP system requires maintenance. This feature helps to ensure the system is performing properly. Pre-Filter cartridge contains Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology ("I.M.P.A.C.T.") media which includes chlorine/chloramines reduction to address corrosion and help protect the RO membrane. This system also incorporates a modular design that allows the system to grow with business needs. Simply add RO and Pre-Filter/RO expansion heads to double the RO water production. The compact design allows for small footprint and easy installation.
Poor water quality can affect steam equipment in many ways. Shards of scale can block blow-down drains, scale build-up increases energy consumption, and excess chlorine can oxidize parts and fittings, reducing service life. Without filtration, impurities in water can result in increased build up resulting in increased maintenance and the possibility of reduced equipment life. The 3M ScaleGard HP Reverse Osmosis System is designed for the reduction of scale in a cost-effective manner.
Creative Filtration Technology
3M™ Water Filtration Products systems and cartridges offer a wide range of solutions designed to address many types of water quality concerns. Third-party certifications, such as NSF
, are an advantage provided on many 3M Water Filtration Products. 3M Purification is a known leader in filtration technology recognized for innovation, trust, and quality around the world.
Recipe Quality Water™
Having cleaner and clearer water for your business is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you're giving your customers recipe quality water. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered water that may help protect your equipment and your profits. From commercial point-of-entry to dedicated point-of-use water filtration systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers' lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality, and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment. 3M Purification Inc
. (formerly CUNO Incorporated) provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, foodservice, science labs, industrial, marine and other applications.
Discover More 3M Water Filtration Products
* As tested at 77°F. Actual Water production-rate varies and is dependent on water temperature and blending valve setting