- Designed for low speed splice applications at the supercalender
- Efficient and consistent splice helps eliminate need for complex patterns and multiple tapes
- Coatable and printable, with no loose paper fibers
- Resistant to premature delamination during spin-up
- Repulpable material prevents broke contamination from non-repulpable splice material: meets or exceeds TAPPI UM-213, Procedure A
3M™ Repulpable Splittable Flying Splice Tape R3375 is a repulpable splicing tape with a low release split liner. The splittable tape provides tabbing and splicing tape for paper and printing applications. It is ideal choice for supercalender splicing applications.
Designed for low speed splice applications at the supercalender
Consistent and Efficient Splices
3M™ Repulpable Splittable Flying Splice Tape R3375 is a 6.5 mil, repulpable splittable tape designed for various splice applications. This tape meets all splicing needs at the supercalender. Create quick, efficient and consistent splices, eliminating the need for multiple tapes and complex patterns. This tape is coatable and printable. This tape is resistant to premature delamination during spin-up. This flying splice tape is splittable to provide tabbing and splicing tape for paper and print applications.
- Low speed flying splices for wide range of grades of paper and paperboard
- High shear/high temperature temporary splicing at supercalender and paper converters
- Low slip adhesive suitable for supercalender flying splices
Repulpable material won't contaminate paper mill broke, reducing downtime
Prevents Broke Contamination
This adhesive offers a quick stick to most papers and paperboard. Repulpable construction means there is no need to remove splice from waste. The tape's water dispersability eliminates the danger of contaminating the paper mill broke with non-repulpable material. It meets or exceeds TAPPI UM-213, procedure A, so it helps to save labor costs and increase the value of waste paper.