- Ultra low tack allows for removal without residue from may films, foils, papers
- Permanent adhesive on the face side and a removable repositionable adhesive on the back side of the tape for repositioning or multiple openings and closings
- Works on a variety of substrates or materials for temporary mounting of light weight materials such as paper, plastics, films or foams
- Electronics, direct mail marketing, paper and print, commercial printing, and medical labeling
- Adhering, affixing, mounting, holding, attaching, temporary positioning, paper, photographic paper, plastics, foams, and cardboard; core starting and thin flexible materials
3M™ Removable Repositionable Tape 9415PC is a 0.05 mm double sided tape with high tack 3M™ 400 acrylic adhesive on one side and low tack 3M™ 1000 series repositionable acrylic adhesive on the other side of a polyester film carrier. The tape has a 0.14mm 70 lb polycoated kraft paper liner. The high tack adhesive is exposed when the tape is unwound.