- Higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material thanks to coronal 3D macro retentions
- Strong bond in the root canal due to its microporous surface without a silanating step
- Better post position control thanks to improved radiopacity that is among the highest of available glass fiber posts.
- Low risk of root fracture due to dentin-like elasticity.
- More esthetic option than metal post.
- Excellent light translucency for efficient light cure deep into the root canal.
- RelyX™ Unicem 2 Self-Adhesive Resin Cement automix syringe, together with the endo tips, lets you apply the ready mixed cement directly in the root canal from bottom to top in one application without voids.
RelyX™ Fiber Post 3D Glass Fiber Post's coronal 3D macro retentions offer higher mechanical retention to the core build-up material. Together with RelyX™ Unicem 2 Automix Cement, its microporous surface also offers excellent bond strength in the root canal. 'RelyX™ Unicem™ 2 Self Adhesive Universal Resin Cement offers excellent bond strength plus saves you precious time as a pretreatment is not required.
- Supporting and securing coronal restorations in cases with insufficient residual tooth structure.