- Pressure sensitive adhesive gains strength as pressure is applied
- Permanent tack ideal for many one-surface bond applications
- Low soak-in formula keeps adhesive on the surface
- Long open time allows bonds to be made hours or days after application
- Variable width lace spray pattern allows for precise dispensing
3M™ Pressure Sensitive Spray Adhesive 72 is a permanently tacky industrial grade spray adhesive. This unique adhesive features an added blue color and, combined with a variable spray pattern, allows for a precise application. The very long open bond time provides ample time for positioning of substrates even hours after spraying in order to ensure an ideal fit.
Formulated for Freshness
- Polyethylene sheeting for temporary construction
- Polyethylene foam for plastic case assembly
- Carpet backing attachment
- Temporary positioning and holding fabric, film, and paper
- Pipe insulation lap adhesive
- Swimming pool liner
Air quality control is a concern for every industry, including those whose everyday operations rely on performance-grade adhesives. In order to best improve workplace conditions and take care of the environment, 3M has developed a large range of high-strength adhesives with refined formulas — same performance, better for the environment. By continually striving to minimize the environmental impact of an adhesive, while maximizing its benefits, 3M has taken a new approach to redefining our highest performing adhesives.