- Resists weathering, making it effective for many outdoor applications in hot and cold weather with quick, clean removal when finished
- Excellent weatherability helps preserve equipment and vehicles for long-term storage of up to one year
- Excellence resistance to staining, common lubricants and strippable coatings on a variety of surfaces
- Polyethylene backing conforms to irregular surfaces with ease
3M™ Preservation Sealing Tape 4811 is a white, polyethylene tape with a unique rubber adhesive. With excellent stain resistance and weatherability, this tape helps preserve, seal and protect equipment for long-term storage applications in a variety of weather conditions.
Removes Cleanly after One Year of Weather Exposure
- Preserving, sealing and protecting various industrial equipment in transportation and storage
- Long term preservation applications
- Splicing and patching materials used by the marine industry
3M™ Preservation Sealing Tape 4811 is coated with a unique, pressure sensitive, rubber adhesive that offers excellent adhesion to a wide selection of materials. When finished, this adhesive requires less work to remove than other similarly designed products, even after one year of weather exposure. This adhesive is an excellent choice for sealing, protecting, and preserving, particularly for use in the marine industry.
Click here for more information on 3M™ Vinyl and Polyethylene Tapes
(PDF, 36.15 Kb)