- Translucent, cream colored single coated splicing tape
- Blended silicone and rubber adhesive provides higher initial bond to release treated surfaces
- Polyester film resists splice failure
- Initial bond can be increased by applying heat
- Excellent thermal, abrasion and chemical resistance while maintaining flexibility
3M™ Polyester Splicing Tape 8401 is a single coated tape designed for use with many release coated papers. It features a blended silicone and rubber adhesive and a polyester film to resist splice failure. Increased initial bond can be achieved by applying heat.
- Splicing of silicone liners, films and papers