- Black, splice free, polycarbonate carrier with a typical surface resistivity at E5 ohms/sq., and precisely formed pockets to ensure component fit per ANSI/EIA guidelines
- Good impact strength and resistance for improved component protection
- Lower shrinkage percentage than such materials as polyester providing stable pocket dimension after formation
- Suitable for static-sensitive components
- Broad selection of pocket designs and dimensions to accommodate various electrical and electronic components. Customized designs and dimensions are also available per your requirements
- Compatible with 3M™ Pressure Sensitive Adhesive Cover Tapes and 3M™ Heat Activated Adhesive Cover Tapes with good sealing and peeling performance
- Available in widths of 8 mm - 44 mm in planetary format. Long level-winding reels are available for most 8 mm and 12 mm
3M™ Polycarbonate Carrier 3000 is a black, continuous, splice free polycarbonate carrier designed for packaging static sensitive components.