- Provides strong holding power and exceptional high-temperature resistance
- Resists slivering when exposed to high heat
- Removes cleanly after 30 minutes at bake temperatures up to 325° F/162° C
- Heavy crepe paper backing resists bleed-through
- Adhesive bonds instantly to many surfaces, holding in place without lifting or curling
- Strong backing is easy to tear and provides one-piece removal
3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380 was designed for industrial use where the best possible paint line is desired and drying conditions range from air dry to oven bake. Our smooth, strong, mini-crepe paper masking tape holds fast, removes easily and will give you great performance for most paint masking applications.
Use for Masking and Surface Protection Photo should be high value transportation. Airplane, AOEM, RV
Among Our Greatest Crepe Tapes
This highly versatile tape has all the features that are desirable for a high performance masking tape, such as strong adhesion, tough backing, excellent heat resistance and easy removal. It remains in place around corners, contours, and irregular surfaces to provide sharp paint lines in paint applications. 3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380 has been laboratory tested on painted steel panels and found to remove cleanly for up to 30 minutes at bake temperatures up to 325°F/ 162°C. The adhesive bonds instantly to paper, metal, wood, and painted surfaces with reliable holding power that resists lifting and curling, essential for producing precise paint lines. 3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380 also features one-piece removal and is sliver resistant under normal operating conditions.
What is Masking Tape?
- High-performance paint masking
Masking tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and remove easily and cleanly when finished. Masking tapes from 3M adhere well, resist solvents or water from the paint, and are strong enough to hang plastic sheeting, yet remove cleanly without damaging the subsurface. The backing, typically crepe paper, can conform to curved and irregular surfaces. The tape hand tears for tool-free application.
- Masquage pour peinture industrielle
- Fixation, regroupement, scellage
- Masquage non essentiel