- Sticks to a variety of surfaces including paper, fiberboard, glass, plastic, and metal
- Thin backing provides conformability for easy handling and application
- Natural rubber adhesive provides good tack
- Easily hand tearable, yet resists slivering
- Not recommended for paint masking
3M™ Paper Tape 200 is a utility purpose paper tape for holding, bundling, sealing, non-critical masking and a vast number of other jobs where a pressure-sensitive tape is needed. The natural rubber adhesive sticks to paper, fiberboard, glass, plastic, metal, and removes cleanly with no residue.
A utility purpose paper tape for holding, bundling, sealing, non-critical masking and a vast number of other jobs
Use our 3M™ Paper Tape 200 for general indoor applications to fulfill light duty bundling, such as wrapping electrical cords, air hoses, quickly bundling parts and other light industrial items. It can be used for temporary labels, post signs, or mark boundaries, and removes cleanly and quickly. This versatile tape unwinds smoothly from the roll for good control and tears easily by hand, without slivering. 3M™ Paper Tape 200 is a handy item in industrial settings, around the office or in the home. It is designed for indoor use only, and is not recommended for paint masking.
What is Masking Tape?
- General use applications for a crepe paper masking tape as easy handling helps to reduce waste and rework
- Light bundling and holding applications
- Sealing and wrapping applications
Masking tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and remove easily and cleanly when finished. Masking tapes from 3M adhere well, resist solvents or water from the paint, and are strong enough to hang plastic sheeting, yet remove cleanly without damaging the subsurface. The backing, typically crepe paper, can conform to curved and irregular surfaces. The tape hand tears for tool-free application.