- PET-laminated to aluminum foil backing to insulate shield from neighboring circuits.
- Aluminum foil backing for good shielding effectiveness and easy converting (slitting and die cutting).
- UL recognized flame-retardancy per UL 510 for applications needing this property.
- Non-conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
- Removable liner makes it easy to handle and die cut complex shapes.
- There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M™ PET Laminated Aluminum Foil Shielding Tape AL-36NC has a 1.5-mil polyester/aluminum laminated backing with non-conductive pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive and liner. Polyester top layer provides insulation between shield to neighboring circuits.