- Electrically insulated: Appropriate for a wide range of applications*
- Forestry Orange Color: Aligns with industry standard coloring
- High-performance arms: Balance durability and flexibility
- Easy click in/ click out: Move cups on and off ears easily
- Convenient storage: Store with cups clicked in or out
- Compatibility with hard hats: Designed for use with a standard hard hat slot**
- Fit can be confirmed: Verify with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System***
- X1 Products are slim and leightweight: Comfortable for wearers, especially with other protective equipment
- *These earmuff cups are made of non-conductive (sometimes referred to as “dielectric”) material while the metal components of the headbands and the helmet attachment mechanisms are covered in non-conductive material. This product was found to be electrically insulated, withstanding a voltage up to 1.2 kV, at an external laboratory against a modified test method based on EN 397:2012 under dry conditions. The user must determine the overall suitability of this product for the intended application taking into account any hazards other than noise for which this product is tested and approved.
**This product was designed and tested with a 3M Hard Hat H700. For information on other hard hat models contact 3M.
***3M strongly recommends fit testing of hearing protectors. Research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variation in earmuff fit, earmuff fitting skill and motivation of the user. If NRR is used, 3M recommends that it be reduced by 50% or in accordance with applicable regulations.
3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs X1P5E Forestry Orange are lightweight, low- profile, helemt attach earmuffs that protect against low-level industrial noise and other loud sounds with orange coloring to improve visibility.
- NRR 21 dB; Appropriate for low level noise environments
- Forestry Orange Coloring; Good for use in forestry and landscaping segments
- Low-profile cup design; Improved compatibility with other personal protection equipment
- Optimized for use with hard hats rated for electrical insulation; Great for verticals such as Utilities, Mining, O&G and Electrical Contractors
- Good headband force and consistent attenuation after extended wear; Attachment System holds up as well as P3E, even after thousands of uses
- Arms maintain proper shape when clicking in/out
- Simple and quick movement to get ear cup on and off the ear
- Flexibility to store in convenient position
- Most users will not need to change hard hats if purchasing a P5 product