- Labels for protective overlaminate applications
- Offers UV resistance and helps prevent color fading
- Facestocks resist abrasion, scuffs and weathering
- Adhesive is formulated for bonding to challenging substrates and offers high temp resistance
- Densified and supercalendered kraft and polyester film liners make for efficient die cutting and auto dispensing
3M™ Overlaminate Label Materials are designed for protective overlaminate applications. A durable facestock resists scuffs, abrasions and chemicals. Different adhesives are available for performance in a variety of temperatures, substrates, and environments – including oily metals.
Protective overlaminates offer superior protection for printed labels exposed to harsh conditions
Designed specifically for protective laminating applications, our 3M™ Overlaminate Label Materials offer facestocks that resist abrasions, scuffs and chemicals. The 55-lb. densified kraft paper liner provides excellent stability for a range of conversions including rotary die cutting, flatbed die cutting and automatic dispensing.
About 3M Adhesives for Overlaminate Label Materials
- Bar code tracking
- Track and trace
- Thermal transfer labels
- Variable information printing (VIP)
- Brand and instruction labels
- Caution warning labels
- Surface protection and masking
- UV protection
- Digital window graphics
3M™ Overlaminate Label Materials feature a range of our specially-formulated adhesives for just the right balance of adhesion and removability. Adhesives include:
Learn more about 3M™ Overlaminate Label Materials
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science
- 3M™ Adhesive 350 is a modified acrylic adhesive ideal for applications requiring high shear strength even on low surface energy materials, powder coatings or slightly oily metals.
- 3M™ Adhesive 400 is a medium-firm pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive system that delivers a consistently strong bond across a range of temperatures up to 250°F/121°C.
- 3M™ Adhesive P1212 is a high-clarity emulsion, ideal for use on overlamination and decorative films. It adheres well to painted metal (except powder coats), plastics such as polystyrene and ABS, galvanized and stainless steel, aluminum and even glass.
3M is the premier durable label
solution provider globally in the Industry today. 3M materials and services will enable you and your customers to present the best images, products and quality as we solve marketplace challenges from design to production. We do this by partnering with industry leaders to deliver the best possible technology for innovative solutions regardless of your print method, substrates and ink systems.