- Excellent for applications requiring non-silicone processes
- 2 mil clear PET film provides high tensile strength and reduces tear-outs
- Non-silicone release coating applied to one side for specific constructions
- Clean-room compatible with a low release force suitable for processing small parts
3M™ Non-Silicone Secondary Release Liner 5932 is a 2.0 mil clear polyester (PET) film with a non-silicone release coating applied to one side, suitable for applications where silicone release agents can leave residue or interfere with subsequent processes. The 5932 release coating delivers a higher release level for improved processing of small pieces and parts.
About 3M™ Non-Silicone Secondary Release Liners
3M™ secondary liners
- Where silicone can affect other processes
- Rotary die-cutting
- Wide web lamination
(PDF, 83.90 Kb) are available in a variety of designs and materials. 3M provides secondary release liners in polycoated and densified kraft, flatstock, HDPE and clear polyester film for a full range of adhesives and converting processes.
Better Science for Better Adhesives from 3M
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life —developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations. And all of it goes into each of our industrial labeling and adhesive products like 3M™ Non-Silicone Secondary Release Liner 5932, to help businesses like yours operate faster, better and more efficiently.