- High-performance disposable siphon-feed tubes allow for spraying of corrosion-protection coatings in a no-cleanup dispensing system
- Disposable nozzle reduces mess and minimizes need to clean applicator gun
- Use with 3M™ No Cleanup Applicator Gun (sold separately)
- May be used with various 3M™ No Cleanup Coatings (sold separately)
- 8 nozzles per bag offers economical solution for operators, reducing reorders
3M™ No Cleanup Replacement Nozzles are high-performance disposable siphon-feed tubes to be used with the 3M™ No Cleanup Applicator Gun and Coatings (sold separately). This plastic nozzle was specially engineered to help operators eliminate mess and reduce shop cleanup time.
3M™ No Cleanup Applicator Gun requires the use of No Cleanup Replacement Nozzle
The 3M™ No Cleanup Replacement Nozzle is a convenient, easy-to-use accessory that is part of an entire system of 3M™ products designed to bolster and protect automotive coatings. With the help of the nozzle, operators can achieve clean, uniform coatings on automotive panels.
Don't Stress the Mess
Older coating systems required the coating to run through the gun, which meant operators had to disassemble the gun and thoroughly clean it. Now — because the coating is transmitted through the nozzle — the need for additional cleanup is eliminated.
We recommend using this nozzle with the following 3M™ No Cleanup Coatings: (PDF, 2.06 Mb)
- 3M™ No Cleanup Waterbased Undercoating
- 3M™ No Cleanup Rocker Gard™ Coating
- 3M™ No Cleanup High Coverage Body Schutz™ Coating
Using the nozzle is easy. Simply insert the nozzle into the No Cleanup Can (sold separately) and press down until it snaps securely in place. Then, attach the nozzle to the applicator gun. When attaching the air hose to the gun, we recommended following directions and guidelines that accompany the Cleanup can. Modifying the pressure can change the texture and appearance of the coating. In fact, it's often a good idea to spray a small test panel and adjust the variables — air pressure, panel distance and number of coats — to figure out how to achieve the desired texture.
Once the application is complete, simply discard the nozzle. It's that easy.