- Fast-drying adhesive delivers rapid results
- Adhesive provides strong, flexible bonds for a variety of applications
- Low viscosity grade for spray application
- Resistance to weathering, water, fuels, oil and plasticizers provides long-term durability
- Can be heat cured to obtain superior physical properties
3M™ Nitrile Industrial Adhesive 4491 is a sprayable, fast-drying adhesive that provides strong, flexible bonds with excellent environmental resistance. We also formulated this spray adhesive to offer good resistance to plasticizer migration. In addition, our 3M™ Nitrile Industrial Adhesive 4491 has the ability to be heat cured to obtain superior physical properties.
Learn more about sprayable adhesives
- Cabinet decorative vinyl bonding
- Wall lining and flooring
- Rubber and vinyl floor bonding
(PDF, 5.46 Mb)
Formulated for Minimal Impact
Air quality control is a concern for every industry, including those whose everyday operations rely on performance-grade adhesives. In order to best improve workplace conditions and take care of the environment, 3M has developed a large range of high-strength adhesives with refined formulas — same performance, better for the environment. By continually striving to minimize the environmental impact of an adhesive, while maximizing its benefits, 3M has taken a new approach to redefining our highest performing adhesives.