- High performance adhesive forms strong bonds in as little as 15 minutes
- Adheres to neoprene, SBR, butyl, leather, vinyl and various rubbers
- Excellent fuel and oil resistance
- Heat and chemical resistant allows for use in unique and harsh environments
- Offers long tack range for precise placement
- Light yellow in appearance
3M™ Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive 2141 is an all-around reliable synthetic rubber adhesive best used in general industrial applications. It is used to bond materials to a variety of substrates including most metal, baked enamel, wood, plastics, neoprene, and various rubbers. It is a high strength adhesive with a light yellow appearance.
Bonds Neoprene, Natural, Reclaim SB-R and Butyl Rubber
- Bonding rubber and gasketing materials
- Patching materials exposed to the outdoors
- Bonding fabric and leather to metal, wood and many plastic surfaces
We designed 3M™ Neoprene High Performance Rubber and Gasket Adhesive 2141 to bond to many materials: metals, wood, leather, many rigid and flexible foams, various plastics, paper, cardboard, fibrous glass, hardboard, glass, ceramic, baked enamel, reclaim, SRB and butyl rubber. This adhesive makes small work of big jobs in the workplace.
Applying Your Adhesive
Whether it is being sprayed, brushed or rolled on, the application of your 3M™ adhesive is a straightforward process. Start by carefully applying your adhesive to your surface until you've formed a uniform coat. Using an overlapping pattern, the application of one coat should prove sufficient for most surfaces. Some substrates, including porous materials, may require an additional coat. In order to apply additional adhesive, simply wait until the existing adhesive becomes dry to the touch, and then proceed with the application of the additional coat.
Click here for more information on 3M Industrial Adhesives
(PDF, 20.14 Mb)