- High performance laminating contact adhesive
- Adheres, sheet metals, such as stainless steel, aluminum, cold rolled steel and many plastics to numerous other substrates
- High performance laminating adhesive
- Excellent moisture and heat resistance and will perform up to up to 300°F/148°C
- Available in tubes, cans or pails
3M™ Neoprene High Performance Contact Adhesive 1357 is a versatile, solvent based adhesive. It offers high immediate handling strength and good heat resistance, and is commonly used for bonding most metals and plastics. It is also suitable for large surface panel or composite lamination.
Applying Your Adhesive
- Metal honeycomb composite panels
- Durable stainless steel to wood panels
Whether it is being brushed or rolled on, the application of your 3M™ adhesive
(PDF, 2.13 Mb) is a straightforward process. Start by carefully applying your adhesive to your surface until you've formed a uniform coat. Using an overlapping pattern, the application of one coat should prove sufficient for most surfaces. Effective adhesive coverage is accomplished when 80% or more of the surface is covered. Some substrates, including porous materials, may require an additional coat. In order to apply additional adhesive, simply wait until the existing adhesive becomes dry to the touch, and then proceed with the application of the additional coat.
Click here for more information on 3M Industrial Adhesives
(PDF, 20.14 Mb)
- Automatic spray applications that provide a long bonding range and excellent initial strength
- Adheres exceptionally well to many decorative plastic laminates, paper honeycomb, rubber, cloth, metal, wood and foamed glass.
- FOR INDUSTRIAL OR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR CONSUMER SALE OR USE.