- 5.9 mil tape ideal for bonding graphics to powder coatings, LSE plastics and oily metals
- Suitable for patient transportation, testing and monitoring equipment components
- Tested and certified stable through AAMI TIR protocols
- Acrylic Adhesive 300LSE delivers excellent adhesion to low surface energy substrates
- .5 mil clear polyester film (PET) carrier adds dimensional stability and improved handling
- 58# PCK liner adds strength during processing
- Available on plastic cores and double bagged for added protection against contaminants
Our 3M™ Medical Assembly Double Coated Tape MA93015LE is a 5.9 mil tape designed for bonding to challenging surfaces. Featuring our acrylic Adhesive 300SLE, it is excellent for graphics and other components on patient transportation, testing and monitoring equipment. A PET film carrier and PCK liner add strength for processing. This tape is tested and certified stable through AAMI TIR protocols.
Learn more about 3M™ Medical Assembly Solutions
- Assembling components on patient transportation equipment
- Assembling components on testing and monitoring equipment
- Medical device assembly
- Bonding graphics to powder coatings, LSE plastics and oily metals
(PDF, 3.43 Mb)
About 3M™ Adhesive 300SLE
Our 3M™ Adhesive 300LSE
(PDF, 16.40 Kb) is formulated for use on low-surface-energy plastics, powder coats, or lightly oiled metals. An extremely smooth adhesive, it provides outstanding appearance when used to bond die-cut graphic components. It is also excellent for bonding components rating plates and die-cut parts to the toughest surfaces quickly and easily. It delivers extremely high peel-bond strength, high temperature tolerance and resistance to chemicals, and adheres even to surfaces such as machine parts which can be lightly contaminated with oil. It withstands temperatures up to 300°F (148°C) for short periods, and up to 200°F (93°C) long term.
What is Double Coated Tape?
In general, double coated tape is composed of a paper, film, or tissue carrier that is coated on both sides with pressure sensitive adhesive. The adhesive is protected by a peel-away liner that can be removed at the time of application or left in place until the joining surfaces are ready to be attached. These tapes can be applied by hand or with a dispenser. Double coated tape dispensers are available in a variety of configurations ranging from manual to fully automatic. Applications for double coated tape are found in construction, fabrication, arts, and hobby.
Learn more about 3M™ Double-Coated Medical Tapes and Transfer Adhesives
(PDF, 4.20 Mb)
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Read about 3M™ Industrial Adhesives and Tapes
(PDF, 45.87 Mb)