- Adjustable case sealer offers reliable application of tape without box damage
- Operating rate of up to 40 cases per minute for efficient productivity
- Spring-loaded, side belt drive designed to accommodate minor box width variation
- Side-mounted height adjustment handle is easily accessible
- Reference ruler provides simple height adjustments
- Rugged, dual-extruded columns offer smooth incremental adjustments to case heights
3M-Matic™ Side Belt Adjustable Case Sealer 8000a3 with 3" 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Head is an adjustable side belt drive case sealer. This adjustable case sealer comes equipped with a spring-loaded, side belt drive designed for narrow profile boxes. Engineered with 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Heads, this case sealer offers reliable application of 3" Scotch® Box Sealing Tape without box damage.
3M-Matic™ Side Belt Adjustable Case Sealer 8000a3
- Food and beverage
- Medical devices
- Manufacturing and distribution centers
(PDF, 688.40 Kb) features easily accessible, side-mounted, height adjustment handle and reference ruler make height adjustments simple and its rugged, dual-extruded columns offer smooth incremental adjustments. We constructed this side belt adjustable case sealer with a 16-gauge welded steel frame and powder coat paint finish for long-lasting durability.
Other features of this product include: Top flap compression rollers, spring-loaded upper drive assembly, dual lead screws and a centrally located emergency stop. Optional features include: Infeed and exit conveyors, locking casters, low tape indicator and box hold-down attachment.
State-of-the-Art Case Sealer
3M-Matic™ Side Belt Adjustable Case Sealer 8000a3 with 3" 3M™ AccuGlide™ 3 Taping Head provides fast and flexible tape application that can streamline end-of-line process of packaging
(PDF, 9.19 Mb). This side belt case sealer gives manufacturers and distributors the packaging flexibility and speed to meet the competitive demands of their industries. The 3M-Matic™ Side Belt Adjustable Case Sealer 8000a3 is an exceptional, high-volume solution for optimal box sealing productivity.