- Automatic height and width adjustments to seal a variety of case sizes on the same production line
- Photo eye detector quickly centers cartons of different widths
- Smooth, automatic and precise adjustments to case heights
- 3M™ AccuGlide™ 4 Taping Heads offer high-speed, low-impact sealing that protects cases
- PLC control based for greater functionality and process control capabilities
- Applies Scotch® Box Sealing Tape at belt speeds up to 150 fpm
- Auxiliary offset taping head position provides flexibility in sealing shorter boxes
3M-Matic™ Random Case Sealer 7000r3 High Speed Pro With 3" 3M™ AccuGlide™ 4 Taping Head is a random size case sealer that automatically adjusts for case height and width. We designed this case sealing unit to process up to 28 different case sizes per minute using 3” (72mm) tape. It keeps cases aligned during taping and offers low impact sealing to protect cases from damage.
Consistent, Reliable, Tough
- E-commerce fulfillment
- Food and beverage
- Medical devices
- Manufacturing and distribution centers
The top and bottom belt drives on our 3M-Matic™ Random Case Sealer 7000r3 High Speed Pro With 3" 3M™ AccuGlide™ 4 Taping Head securely move the carton through the sealer without skewing or tipping the box, which is particularly useful for tall cartons that aren't very long. Additionally, this case sealer comes with a centrally located emergency stop and dual masts.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.