- Frees the operator to use both hands for packing cases prior to sealing
- Stainless steel attachment is durable and withstands continual use
- Easy to install on the optional infeed conveyor
- Helps promote consistent, quality tape application
3M-Matic™ Box Hold-Down Attachment is a stainless steel attachment to hold open boxes firmly in place on the optional infeed conveyor area of a case sealer. This allows the operator to use both hands for packing, aids uniformity and promotes consistent, quality tape application during the box sealing process.
Enhance Productivity and Efficiency
- Food and beverage
- Medical devices
- Manufacturing and distribution centers
3M offers a variety of 3M-Matic™ Case Sealer Accessories, from common designs to unique attachments, which enhance productivity and efficiency of case sealing operations. 3M-Matic™ Box Hold-Down Attachment is a highly useful packing attachment that can save time and effort by freeing the operator's hands during box filling operations. Engineered with durable stainless steel for a long working life, this hold-down attachment is an ideal accessory that promotes quick and easy box filling and closure.
Find 3M Packaging Solutions
(PDF, 3.64 Mb)