- Designed for low fogging and low VOC emissions, ideal for auto interiors
- 4 mil acrylic adhesive tested to JAMA and VDA278 requirements
- Scrim reinforced transfer tape delivers dimensional stability for large area lamination
- Adheres permanently to a range of foams and most plastics
- 58# densified kraft liner makes for precise laminating and die cutting
Our 3M™ Low VOC Scrim Reinforced Transfer Tape 98010LVC is designed for use on substrates common in automotive interiors. This thin bonding tape features a durable acrylic adhesive that is tested to JAMA and VDA278 low VOC specifications and bonds to substrates commonly found in automotive interiors. Its scrim reinforcement provides dimensional stability for large area laminations.
Tested for Low VOC Performance
- Automotive interior bondingM
- Large area laminationM
- Foam, flock, gaskets and sealsM
- Attaching Thinsulate™ acoustic insulationM
This thin attachment tape has been tested to meet global testing requirements of JAMA and VDA278. The tape has been tested for low VOC emissions.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.