- Designed for low fogging and low VOC emissions, ideal for auto interiors
- 5.9 mil acrylic adhesive tested to JAMA and VDA278 requirements
- Adheres permanently to a range of foams and most plastics
- Tissue carrier adds dimensional stability and is easy to handle during laminations
- 58# densified kraft liner makes for precise die cutting
Our 3M™ Low VOC Double Coated Tissue Tape 99015LVC is designed for use on substrates commonly found in automotive interiors. It features a durable 5.9 mil acrylic adhesive that has been tested to JAMA and VDA278 low VOC requirements. The tissue carrier is easy to handle when laminating and, along with a 58 lb. densified kraft liner, makes for precise and efficient die cutting.
- Automotive interior trim attachment
- Attaching foam gaskets
- Attaching Thinsulate™ acoustic insulation
This thin attachment tape has been tested to the global requirements of JAMA and VDA278, and has been tested for low VOC emissions.. The tape has been tested for low VOC emissions.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.