- Validated 0.2 and 0.1 micron rated membrane provides reliable sterilizing filtration
- Excellent contaminant capacity, flow rates, and life resulting from robust double-asymmetric membrane layer filter construction
- Hydrophilic asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane enables wet out in aqueous solutions for integrity testing
- Advanced Pleat Technology construction increases the useful surface area by increasing the flow paths between media pleats
- 100% forward flow Integrity tested prior to release
- LifeASSURE™ Mini-Cartridge fits into 3M Mini-Cartridge housings as well as Pall® Sealkleen™ housings
We combine two asymmetric polyethersulfone (PES) membrane layers with Advanced Pleat Technology in manufacturing LifeASSURE™ PDA Series Filter Mini-Cartridges, creating a filter that provides high throughput and fast flow. These filters have applications in pre-filtration and sterilizing filtration in the pharmaceutical, biological, and bioprocess industries where low protein binding is critical.
Open flow paths between media pleats result in lower pressure drops
- Orals and topicals
- Parenterals (SVP, LVP)
- Final 0.1 and 0.2 µm sterilizing filtration
- Chromatography column protection
- Serum and blood fractions
- Solvent filtration
- Bulk pharmaceutical chemicals
- Media and fermenter feed streams
- Cell culture fluids
- High protein feed streams
- Reagents and Buffers
- High purity DI water and WFI systems
We use all-polypropylene structural components (end caps, adapters, media support, inner core and outer cage). We offer the LifeASSURE™ PDA filter mini-cartridges in two lengths.
Engineered for Quality and Reliability
Our Quality Management System is approved by an accredited registering body to the ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 Quality Management Systems, and the cartridges are 100% forward flow integrity tested prior to shipment. We ship all LifeASSURE™ PDA cartridge and capsule filters with a Certificate of Quality affirming compliance with manufacturing quality specifications. Additionally, supporting Drug Master File (DMF) documentation is on file with the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and a complete LifeASSURE PDA Validation Guide is available upon request.
Meeting Your Scale-Up Needs
We are pleased to offer a full range of LifeASSURE™ PDA sterilizing-grade filters to meet your scale-up process needs. This includes pre-sterilized or sterilizable disposable capsules in various sizes as well as full-size cartridges. We also offer filter discs and 50 mm capsules when even smaller membrane surface areas are required.