- Labels with a topcoating specially designed for use with laser printers
3M™ Laser Printable Label Materials are topcoated to be printed on laser printers. A laser is used to electrically charge a drum that collects toner and applies it to the label which is then heated to make the image permanent.
- Barcode labels and rating plates
- Property identification and asset labeling
- Warning, instruction, and service labels for durable goods
- Nameplates for durable goods
About 3M Adhesive for Laser Printable Label Materials
3M™ Laser Printable Label Materials feature a range of our specially-formulated adhesives for just the right balance of adhesion and removability. Adhesives include:
- 3M™ Adhesive 310 is a firm adhesive which resists oozing and provides high strength on a variety of surfaces including high surface energy (HSE) plastics and metals.
- 3M™ High Performance Permanent Tackified Acrylic Adhesive P1400 is formulated for use in demanding environments. This adhesive offers good UV resistance and excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including polyolefins.
- 3M™ Adhesive F2201 is a freezer grade acrylic that offers high initial tack, good clarity, and adhesion when applied at temperatures as low as 0°F. It also has excellent processing characteristics and offers exceptional adhesion to a wide variety of substrates with moderate resistance to water and humidity.
- 3M™ Adhesive 350 is a modified acrylic adhesive ideal for applications requiring high shear strength even on low surface energy materials, powder coatings or slightly oily metals.
- 3M™ Adhesive F2201, which offers high initial tack, good clarity and adhesion when applied at low temperatures and excellent processing characteristics.