- Designed for automobile, truck and off-road exhaust after treatment systems including DOC, DPF and SCR
- Wide operating temperature range (ambient to ~750ºC)
- Contains solely non-classified inorganic fibers, conforming to German workplace and European laws
- Composed of very low binder content for low-temp diesel applications
- Intumescent material delivers heat expansion to cushion and hold the monolith for longer life
- Excellent for designs incorporating large-diameter substrates with high gap openings
- Gap opening compensation is suitable for isothermic conditions
3M™ Interam™ Mat Mount 7000NC is a mat mount featuring exclusive 3M technology that enables a very low binder content, suitable for low- and mid-temperature diesel applications, truck and off-road exhaust after treatment systems (DOC, DPF, SCR). Intumescent mat is suitable for devices with large diameter substrates and high gap openings. It contains solely non-classified inorganic fiber.
About 3M™ Interam™ Brand Products
- Automotive, truck and off-road applications
- Diesel oxidation catalysts
- Diesel particulate filters
- Selective catalytic reaction systems
- Low to medium temperature systems
- Systems with isothermal temperature conditions
3M™ Interam™ Brand Products are a comprehensive product portfolio of mat mount and thermal insulation materials for a wide range of emission control applications. Additionally, 3M offers application development and testing expertise throughout the key phases of customer design development and manufacturing validation.
3M is dedicated to developing cost effective, high-performance technologies for our customers based on 40 years of industry experience and access to 3M Corporate R&D resources. 3M™ Interam™ Brand Products are manufactured globally and supported through local sales and technical support.
3M™ Interam® Brand Products for commercial and heavy-duty vehicles
(PDF, 1.17 Mb)