- Incorporates non-classified ceramic fibers conforming to European regulations
- Proven wide temperature range durability and performance
- High erosion resistance
- Fiber resiliency provides holding force throughout a wide range of operating temperatures (ambient to ~850oC inlet gas)
- Very good low temperature performance
3M™ Interam™ Mat Mount 5000NC is a flexible, intumescent, non-classified mat for low/medium operating temperature applications. It is designed for the mounting of passenger-car, exhaust, gas after-treatment systems like Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) and other systems.
About 3M™ Interam™ Brand Products
- Passenger-car Diesel (diesel particulate filters, selective catalytic reduction systems and diesel oxidation catalyst)
- Underbody Converters
- Low and medium operating temperature applications
- Gasoline converters up to 850°C gas inlet temperature
3M™ Interam™ Brand Products are a comprehensive product portfolio of mat mount and thermal insulation materials for a wide range of emission control applications. Additionally, 3M offers application development and testing expertise throughout the key phases of customer design development and manufacturing validation.
3M is dedicated to developing cost effective, high-performance technologies for our customers based on over 40 years of industry experience and access to 3M Corporate R&D resources. 3M™ Interam™ Brand Products are manufactured globally and supported through local sales and technical support.