- Optional add-on for Platinum service subscribers to increase service level for management of an additional 5,000 assets
- Enhance Compliance Processes - gain easier access to audit information, which means greater assurance of worker and workplace compliance
- Save Time - digital inspection management reduces paperwork and time spent on documentation and compliance tasks
- Be Proactive - on-demand reporting provides a direct line of sight on selected compliance metrics in real-time, helping users gain potentially valuable safety insights
- Cloud-based for simple deployment and easier maintenance
With the 3M™ Inspection & Asset Management Software, you’re not just streamlining your safety and asset management process and system — you’re giving yourself access to real-time data that can help you enhance worker protection. These blocks of additional Managed Assets allow Platinum package subscribers to "right size" their service level based on their business and operational needs.
To determine the right service level for your needs, first calculate the total number of Managed Assets needed by counting all the equipment, workers, and work areas that will be managed within the tool. Multiply that total by the number of inspections required per year for each asset, then use those to values to select the right service level to meet your requirements. Industries that require very frequent inspections, like Mining, are recommended to purchase the Gold Package or above to ensure the service level includes a sufficient number of annual inspections.
The 3M™ Inspection & Asset Management Software is designed to help you enhance your compliance and worker protection processes.
Worker Safety Management
- Manage inspection process and documentation for required periodic and pre-use inspections
- Manage ownership & custody to enable asset management and reduce loss of valuable equipment
- Quickly access equipment history and upcoming events/deadlines
- Software includes checklists and instructions for popular 3M PPE products
- Utilize automated analysis to help streamline your process
- Use it with your existing PPE and other equipment, including AEDs, forklifts and fire extinguishers emergency eyewash stations
- Compatible with built-in RFID tags on 3M™ PPE, standard on most DBI-SALA® Fall Protection Equipment
Work Area Safety Management
- Schedule and track compliance of fit tests, medical evaluations, and training
- Ensure PPE assignments are following issuance rules
- Schedule and complete worker inspections/ audits and see results by area or worker
- Manage inspection process and documentation for required periodic and pre-shift inspections, focused on worker safety and housekeeping
- Define custom safety requirements for each area and load into repeatable checklists
- Measure compliance through regular inspections and ongoing reporting
The system has been built to fit seamlessly into your operations. Customers can choose to use their existing smartphones or can add new tablets or mobile phones to use with the system.* All service packages are cloud-based for simplified deployment and access anywhere you have a network connection. Inspectors can use the mobile app while disconnected and then upload the inspection information once a network connection is established, improving flexibility for areas with limited Wi-Fi or cellular data coverage. Admins and managers can quickly report on data across multiple locations, giving new levels of insight in multi-site operations. Includes an intuitive dashboard plus additional reporting options for deeper information.
*iOS based devices require external RFID reader device (such as IDBlue HF RFID reader)