- High performance adhesive forms strong bonds on most plastics, such as ABS, polycarbonate and PMMA
- Resists weathering, water and cleaning products
- Non-yellowing formula for outdoor use
- Provides strong, quick drying flexible bonds
- Proven to not stain surfaces
3M™ Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4475 dries quickly with an open bond time of approximately 20 minutes. Its assembled bonds are proven to be strong while resisting weathering as well as damage from water and the sun. Additionally, it bonds well to plastics, providing long-term adhesion as well as good resistance to cleaning products.
- Bonding most plastics (not recommended for polyolefin plastic bonding)
- Repairing plastic parts in large and small assemblies
- General industrial
High performance adhesive bonds firmly to most plastics and vinyls
Speed Up the Bonding Process
With 3M™ Industrial Plastic Adhesive 4475 you can quickly meet the requirements of your bonding application. This fast drying adhesive forms a durable bond at room temperature that will not yellow when exposed to UV or sunlight.
Applying Your Adhesive
Whether it is being brushed or rolled on, the application of your 3M™ adhesive is a straightforward process. Start by carefully applying your adhesive to your surface until you've formed a uniform coat. The application of one coat should prove sufficient for most surfaces. Some substrates, including porous materials, may require an additional coat. In order to apply additional adhesive, simply wait until the existing adhesive becomes dry to the touch, and then proceed with the application of the additional coat.
Click here for more information on 3M Industrial Adhesives
(PDF, 20.14 Mb)