- 100% solids thermoplastic adhesive allows for adjustment over time to meet different project demands
- Formulated to be flexible at low temperatures to ease modification and positioning during application
- Impact-resistant design delivers long-term durability
- Provides dependability through good shear and peel strength
- Compatible adhesive that is capable of bonding to many materials
Our 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 is a clear, 100% solids thermoplastic adhesive capable of bonding to many plastics, including polyolefin. Formulated to be flexible at low temperatures, we designed this hot melt adhesive to deliver exceptional performance for a wide range of applications and industries.
- Panel bonding
- Wire tacking
Dispense with 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator AE II 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator PG II, or the 3M™ Hot Melt Applicator TC
What to Know about Hot Melt Adhesives
3M™ Hot melts are 100% solids thermoplastic resins. These adhesives are engineered to re-melt after bonding if exposed to high enough temperature. The advantages of hot melt adhesives is that, unlike mechanical fasteners and sealing tapes, they are virtually invisible between surfaces.
Our hot melt adhesives liquefy when heated, quickly fill gaps and wet the bonding surface. When they are applied to a surface, they cool, harden and reach their bond strength within seconds. Due to their quick work-life, you can move assemblies immediately upon application which eliminates the need for clamps, fixturing or additional drying time and energy.
Designed to Meet Your Demands
Engineered to meet a variety of needs across a wide range of industries, 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3764 offers a flexible, yet durable bond. Our compatible hot melt adhesives demonstrate our dedication to provide you with a tough and dependable solution, ready to meet your project demands.