- Aggressive hot tack rapidly achieves handling strength for packaging and other applications
- Low viscosity provides high flow rate to support fast-paced production
- Open time allows for positioning and fit adjustment
- Both hot melt and low melt versions for bonding a variety of materials
- Bonds corrugated or paperboard cartons, wood, particle board, chipboard and cushioning foams
We formulated 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3750 to grab and seal quickly and meet the demands of high-volume production settings such as packing, woodworking and assembly. When heated to its specified melt point, this adhesive achieves a low viscosity/ high-flow rate and an aggressive hot tack that bonds to handling strength in seconds to help maintain high-tempo productivity.