- Trial bag version (1 in. x 10 ft.) of 3M™ Loop Fastener SJ3401 and 3M™ Hook Fastener SJ3402
- Great for small jobs, prototyping and design evaluation
- Woven nylon loop fastener provides great design flexibility and fast product assembly
- No adhesive or liner allows for attaching by sewing or with hot melt or liquid adhesives
- Alternative solution to zippers, screws, snaps and more
- Features good temperature resistance of 200°F (93°C)
- Good for either indoor or outdoor use
3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener TB3401/TB3402 is a general purpose fastener that provides design flexibility and fast product assembly. The non-adhesive hook and loop fastener is most commonly sewn, but can be attached with a variety of hot melt or liquid adhesives. This fastener allows for easy and convenient attachment to a variety of substrates.
3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener TB3401/TB3402 excels in fabric based applications like uniforms, gloves, clothing, and seat cushions
3M Trial Bags Simplify Selection
- Gloves and clothing
- Securing fabric to furniture cushions
- Carpet panel attachments
3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener Trial Bags provide a simplified "go-to" selection that has proven successful for most common applications, along with just the right length and quantity for trial run testing.
No Adhesive or Liner for Easy Customization
The backings of 3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener TB3401/TB3402 are free of adhesive or liner, allowing for easy customization. The fastener is most commonly attached by sewing, but can also be applied using hot melt or liquid adhesives (temperature resistance may change based on adhesive used). It provides a tailored appearance for fabrics and garments and is both washable and dry cleanable.
Secure, Repeated Closures
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners offer great design flexibility, fast product assembly, smooth and clean exterior surfaces and excellent product performance in many applications. 3M Hook and Loop Fasteners consist of hooks and loops which engage to form a quick fastening attachment. To disengage the attachment, simply pull the strips apart by hand.
Bringing it All Together
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners provide the strong, tough attachment solutions you need. Simply press together and the tiny, stiff hooks mesh with pliable loops to create a quick, secure fastening system. Backed with a variety of 3M adhesive technologies, you can easily meet application demands that require thousands of easy opening and closings.