- Trial bag version (1 in. x 10 ft.) of 3M™ Hook and Loop Fastener SJ3000
- Great for small jobs, prototyping and design evaluation
- Thin back-to-back hook and loop fastener easily wraps around and attaches to itself
- This low-profile reclosable fastener provides great design flexibility and fast product assembly
- Alternative solution to cable ties, bundling straps and tape
- Features good temperature resistance of 200°F (93°C)
- Good for indoor use
3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener TB3000 is a thin back-to-back fastener that provides design flexibility and fast product assembly. The non-adhesive hook and loop fastener wraps around and attaches to itself for easy bundling.
3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener TB3000 wraps around and attaches to itself for easy bundling
3M™ Hook/Loop Fastener TB3000 is our low-profile hook and loop fastener that features no adhesive or liner. It is an alternative solution to string, tapes, rubber bands, wire and strapping. It easily wraps around and attaches to itself for easy bundling. The simple, soft, pliable fastening system allows for reusability and leaves no adhesive residue.
3M Trial Bags Simplify Selection
- Assembly process bundling
- Textile and fabric wrapping
- Temporary bundling
3M™ Hook and Loop Fastener Trial Bags provide a simplified "go-to" selection that has proven successful for most common applications, along with just the right length (1 in. x 10 ft.) and quantity for trial run testing.
Secure, Repeated Closures
3M™ Hook and Loop Fasteners offer great design flexibility, fast product assembly, smooth and clean exterior surfaces and good product performance in many applications. Simply press together to create a quick, secure fastening system. To disengage the attachment, simply pull apart by hand.