- Adhesive-free film suitable high temperatures
- Designed to resist bleed-through in tough paint jobs
- Applies quickly, handles easily to cover large surfaces
- Available in bags, perforated sheets or non-perforated sheeting
3M™ High Temperature Protective Bags and Sheets 7260M is designed for masking jobs in high-heat bake cycles, with temperatures reaching up to 315°F. Translucent masking sheets and bags provide excellent conformability with easy handling. Best for covering large surfaces, this film is available in bags, as well as perforated or non-perf sheets.
Achieve quick and simple coverage to protect from overspray
Available in bags, perforated sheets or non-perforated sheeting
- OEM paint repair bags for automobiles
- "Reverse" two-tone or repair masking
- Paint masking or protective covers for wheels, bumpers, windows, and other parts
- Truck cab, bus and RV roof covering
- Aircraft fuselage drapes, wing and tail covering, propeller sleeves
- Paint masking or drapes for rail cars and locomotives
3M™ High Temperature Protective Bags and Sheets 7260M are available with a range of features and options to help you work more efficiently in exacting application requirements. Bags are provided in rolls with heat seals, perforations and an easy opening slit for faster grab-and-go use. Roll sheets can be ordered in pre-designated perforations, or in continuous non-perforated sheeting with an opening slit on the full length. Custom options include slit orientation, mil thickness, width, roll length and folded rolls.