- Easy unwind and hand tearable for fast, easy application to floor protection materials
- Proven excellent for general purpose splicing at temperatures as high as 200°F/93°C
- Offers quick and efficient roll starting and roll closure
- Thick backing can be torn by hand, yet is suitable for machine dispensing
- Natural rubber adhesive offers excellent tack and holding power
- Provides good moisture resistance
- Available in brown
3M™ High Performance Flatback Tape 2519 is a high-performance general-purpose tape ideal for splicing liner boards and temporary floor protection as well as bundling and packaging applications that require adhesion to paper products. This thick, 7.1 mil tape features a strong kraft paper backing capable of resisting moisture and high temperatures and can be torn by hand for fast application.
Proven to be excellent for roll starting and roll closure
The Benefit of Flatback Tape
- Seaming of floor protection
- Roll starting
- Roll closure
- General purpose splicing
- Box sealing
In high-volume industries, where the speed and efficiency of applications play a major role, 3M has designed a series of flatback tapes whose combination of smooth paper backing and controlled unwind provide optimal performance for large-scale jobs. Desired results such as simplified roll-starting and roll-closure, temperature and moisture resistance, as well as easy handling, make 3M's flatback tapes the go-to solution for operations worldwide.