- Provides consistent high quality water
- Reduces particulate*, chlorine taste and odor, cyst**, and bacteria1 from incoming water
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.C.T.”) filtration media combines a membrane with a premium activated carbon block to help provide excellent throughput and cartridge life
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need for a filter wrench
- Features external shut-off valve
- For use in dual carbonator dispensers in cold beverage applications
The 3M™ High Flow Series System for Cold Beverage Applications, Model BEV160 provides consistent high quality water by reducing particulate*, chlorine taste and odor, cyst**, and bacteria1. The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for easy cartridge change-outs. For use in cold beverage applications.
As the main ingredient in many recipes and beverages, water affects the quality, consistency and appearance of any product
Recipe Quality Water™
Having cleaner and clearer water for your business is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you're giving your customers recipe quality water. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered water that may help protect your equipment and your profits. From commercial point-of-entry to dedicated point-of-use water filtration systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers' lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality, and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment. 3M Purification Inc.
(formerly CUNO Incorporated) provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, foodservice, science labs, industrial, marine and other applications.
Discover More 3M Water Filtration Products
*As tested and verified by manufacturer's laboratory.
**Based on the use of cryptosporidium parvum oocysts.
¹As tested with E. Coli ATCC (11229). Tested and verified by manufacturer's laboratory.