- Included cartridges provide consistent high quality water
- Cartridges reduce particulate*, chlorine taste and odor, cyst**, and bacteria1 from incoming water
- Built-in scale inhibition can help to prevent the potentially harmful effects of scale build-up on equipment
- Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.C.T.”) filtration media combines a membrane with a premium activated carbon block to help provide excellent throughput and cartridge life
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need for a filter wrench
- Package includes two (2) HF90 cartridges and one (1) HF8-S cartridge
The 3M™ High Flow Series Replacement Cartridge Kit, Model CARTPAK DP290 provides consistent high quality water by reducing particulate*, chlorine taste and odor, scale*, cyst**, and bacteria1. The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for easy cartridge change-outs. Includes two (2) HF90 cartridges and one (1) HF8-S cartridge.
As the main ingredient in many recipes and beverages, water affects the quality, consistency and appearance of any product
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers' lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality, and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment. 3M Purification Inc
. (formerly CUNO Incorporated) provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, foodservice, science labs, industrial, marine and other applications.
Discover More 3M Water Filtration Products
*As tested and verified by manufacturer's laboratory.
**Based on the use of cryptosporidium parvum oocysts.
¹As tested with E. Coli ATCC (11229). Tested and verified by manufacturer's laboratory.