- Unique radial pleat design facilitates high flow capability and uses less space than competitive filter elements
- High contaminant loading capacity provides consistent performance and effluent quality
- 99% + Particle Removal Efficiency (PRE) for high purity specifications
- Polypropylene construction provides wide range of compatibility with various fluids
- Ergonomically designed “twist-to-lock” handle facilitates fast and easy cartridge change-out without use of special tools
The 3M™ High Flow Series Filter Elements as a large diameter, radial pleat design that allows for high flow capability per cartridge, reducing the number of filters and space required. The filter's absolute rating provides reproducible effluent quality over the filter’s life. Unique construction creates flow rates of up to 500 gpm in a single cartridge, so fewer elements are needed.
Innovative Design - More Filter, Less Space
3M™ High Flow Series filter elements are designed with our state-of-the-art technology, resulting in both high performance and effluent quality to meet your specifications. Each element uses a compound radial pleat design that increases the usable surface area of each filter. Blown microfiber forms the basis of the filter media, which is made to exacting fiber diameter specifications. This produces a media with absolute rated particle retention characteristics and very high particle removal efficiency. Our exclusive manufacturing process embosses the media, resulting in a precise uniform pleat pattern, which allows greater exploitation of the media by evenly distributing the fluid throughout the entire filter structure. The results are consistent and effective particle retention, consistent performance and effluent quality in a compact, space-saving design.
High Performance Media
We manufacture each grade of the 3M™ High Flow Series filter system from meltblown FDA compliant polypropylene microfiber media, which provides high particle reduction efficiency and broad chemical compatibility. No adhesives, binders, or silicone are used in the manufacturing process. All raw materials are FDA compliant according to CFR Title 21 and all support layers and hardware are constructed with polypropylene. O-rings are available in a variety of materials to suit your applications, including the standard nitrile, Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR), silicone, and fluorocarbon.
- The 3M High Flow series filter system requires 90% fewer cartridges as competitive 2.5" cartridge systems for a given flow rate
- 3M High Flow series filter housings are 33% to 50% smaller than competitively sized housings for a given flow rate
- Fewer filters and a user-friendly housing design means faster change-outs than competitively sized systems
- Municipal water, RO prefiltration, reclaimed water, coolants, nozzle protection, boiler condensate
- Quench water, aqueous salt solutions, final products
- Waterflooding, produced water, enhanced oil recovery, completion fluids, amine sweetening, final products
- RO prefiltration, process water
Food and beverage
- Process and blending water
- Bottled water
- Process water