- 33% to 50% smaller housing size provides better appearance and fit than competitively sized and flow rated housings
- Robust cartridge center-post design eliminates bulky support plates providing easy access to housing internals
- Convenient cover designs provide easy element change-outs
- Manufactured from carbon steel, 304 or 316L stainless steel offers effective corrosion protection
- ASME Code design meets high quality and performance standards
We specifically designed 3M™ High Flow Series Filter Housings to deliver all of the filtration benefits in a compact footprint. Housings are available in standard designs, as well as customizable configurations to suit your specific needs. All standard 3M High Flow Series Filter Housings are designed, manufactured, tested, and code stamped in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Division 1.
3M™ High Flow Series Filter Cartridge real world application
3M High Flow Series Filter Housings are 33% to 50% smaller than competitively sized housings for a given flow rate. Fewer filters and user-friendly housing designs mean faster, easier change-outs than competitively sized systems. Our high flow series filter housings are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate up to 7 filter elements in both 40-inch and 60-inch lengths. Our horizontal design option maximizes ease of operation and our vertical design can minimize the system's footprint.
Our housings are designed with features that make them easy to use and streamline processes. Spend less time servicing thanks to removable cartridge posts that lift out for easy cleaning, which helps maintain cleaner systems and longer product life. Shouldered seal plates fit solidly into the cartridge core for a positive cartridge seal to help prevent bypass, leaks and to maintain system pressure. Housing drains for both sludge and clean chambers feature drain couplings for easy draining. An air vent facilitates effective venting before start up or draining. 3M High Flow Series Filter Housings are 33% to 50% smaller than competitively sized housings for a given flow rate. Fewer filters and a user-friendly housing design mean faster change-outs than competitively sized systems.