- Removes brake dust to help restore appearance of wheels and rims
- Effective for removing hard water spots on exterior painted surfaces
- Concentrated formula offers easy 2 to 1 mixing ratio
- Does not contain silicone
3M™ Heavy Duty Wheel Cleaner quickly and thoroughly removes brake dust from wheels and rims. Our heavy duty formula cuts into stubborn deposits of dust and dirt with ease. This product is not recommended for use on non-coated wheels, engines or glass.
Concentrated formula offers easy 2 to 1 mixing ratio
3M™ Heavy Duty Wheel Cleaner helps restore the original beauty of wheels and rims by removing brake dust, dirt and other grime. It is highly recommended to use our wheel cleaner with 3M™ All Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser (sold separately), which aggressively cleans grease and oil deposits. When used together, these products put the sparkle and shine back into wheels and rims that have become dirty and dingy over time. Our wheel cleaner is a versatile product that also removes hard water spots from exterior painted surfaces.
Directions for use:
- Add 1 part cleaner concentrate to 2 parts water.
- Apply 3M™ Heavy Duty Wheel Cleaner to vehicle wheels and let stand for 2 minutes. Note: 3M™ Heavy Duty Wheel Cleaner works best when applied to a dry wheel.
- Apply 3M™ All Purpose Cleaner and Degreaser to the tires and wheels.
- Rinse thoroughly, using a high pressure washer.
- For particularly stubborn brake dust deposits, use 3M Heavy Duty Wheel cleaner undiluted.
This product is not recommended for use on non-coated wheels, engines or glass.
3M™ Heavy Duty Wheel Cleaner does not contain silicone.
See a step by step vehicle clean-up process using 3M ™ Heavy Duty Wheel Cleaner
(PDF, 139 Kb)